In order to allow my clients full control over the various options available for each garment, the order process is slightly more complex than just putting something in a shopping cart and paying for it at once. Since my garments are custom-fit to your exact measurements, and include many different options for style and color, I have created this system to allow the maximum amount of input from my customers. Please follow these steps to place an order.
1. Click on the "Place Order" button located next to the item that you would like to purchase. This will bring up an order form for that type of garment.
2. Carefully complete the order form, including all of the choices for color and fabric. (If you are ordering a Lolita garment, please include your measurements at this time. The measurements required for that garment are listed at the bottom of the form.)
3. Click the "Submit Order" button at the bottom of the form. This will send me an email indicating all of your choices and measurements.
4. I will review your order, and contact you via e-mail if you have left out any essential information. I review all of my orders twice a day Monday through Friday, so you will hear from me within 24 hours. (If you order on a weekend, I will contact you on Monday morning.)
5. Once I have reviewed your order, I will send you an invoice via E-mail of your total balance including shipping, if applicable. Standard shipping (USPS) within the continental United States is free, but you will have to pay additional shipping charges if you live outside of the continental USA, or if you would like another form of shipping. I accept PayPal and money orders.
6. I will begin work on your garment after I receive your payment.
7. If you have any additonal questions, please see my FAQs page, or e-mail me and I will respond within 24 hours. (Monday- Friday. If you e-mail me on a weekend, I will respond on Monday morning.)